mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Citations de Beautiful Chaos


Continuons le périple avec le troisième tome de la saga :

"Do you believe in love after last sight?" 

"the
whole
way
down,
I
was
only
thinking
one
thing
.
.
.
L
E
N
A" 


"no light no dark no you no me
know light know dark know you know me" 

"I needed to touch her, like I needed to breathe." 

"I wish I could print up a sign and tape it on my forehead. I OFFICIALLY DO NOT WANT TO KISS ETHAN WATE. NOW PLEASE LET ME BE FRIENDS WITH HIM." 

"Ethan: I love you, I whispered in her ear.
She held my face in her hands and leaned back so she could look at me.
Lena: I don't think I could ever love anything the way I love you." 

"In the end, the Wheel crushes us all." 

"Funny thing is, until I met you all I wanted to do was to get as far away from here as I could. Kind of ironic, isn't it? Can't get much farther away than where I"m going, and now I'd give anything to stay." 

"You couldn't unburn the books. You could only buy new ones." 

"Sometimes everyone does the right thing and there's still a mess left to clean up. Someone has to take responsibility for it." 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire