mardi 9 décembre 2014

Citations de Beautiful Darkness


Découvrez quelques citations du second tome de la saga :


"I had never been this mad at her before. It was one thing to be attacked by someone you hated, but this was something else. This was the kind of hurt that could only be inflicted by someone you loved, who you thought loved you. It was sort of like being stabbed from the inside out." 

"There’s something about sitting alone in the dark that reminds you how big the world really is, and how far apart we all are. The stars look like they’re so close, you could reach out and touch them. But you can’t. Sometimes things look a lot closer than they are." 

"When you look up/ Do you see the blue sky of what might be / Or the darkness of what will never be? / Do you see me?

"I loved her, atom by atom, one burning cell at a time." 

"Stairway to Hell or Yellow Brick Road? Why don't you give your Magic 8 Ball a shake and see if it's ready to play again."

"It's not easy to be Light when you've been Dark. It's almost too much to ask anyone.
-Macon Ravenwood" 

"The stars look like they're so close, you could reach out and touch them. But you can't. Sometimes things look a lot closer than they are." 

"All truths are easy to understand once they have been discovered; the point is to discover them." 

"You can read minds, and you didn't tell me?” Link stared at me like he just found out I was the Silver Surfer. He rubbed his head nervously. “Hey, man, all that stuff about Lena? I was yankin’ your chain.” He looked away. “Are you doin’ it now? You're doin’ it, aren't you? Dude, get out of my head.” He backed away from me and into the bookshelf.

“I can't read your mind, you idiot." 

"I didn't want to choose one world. I wanted to be part of both. I didn't want to see only one side of the sky. I wanted to see it all." 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire