lundi 8 décembre 2014

Citations de Beautiful Creatures


Quelques citations du premier tome de la saga.
Durant cette semaine, je vous proposerai chaque dix citations concernant la saga et les oeuvres des auteurs.

"Are you insinuatin' that my daughter is a liar?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I'm saying your daughter is a liar. Surely you can appreciate the difference."

"In one moment I was feeling everything and I was feeling nothing." 
"So you are a vampire."

"I most certainly am not." He looked annoyed. "That's such a common phrase, such a cliche, and so unflattering. I suppose you believe in werewolves and aliens too. I blame television." 

"Even lost in the darkness, my heart will find you." 

"You're incredibly, absolutely, extremely, supremely, unbelievably different." 

"What is the opposite of two? A lonely me and a lonely you." 

"She was wearing a purple T-shirt, with a skinny black dress over it that made you remember how much of a girl she was, and trashed black boots that made you forget." 

"Lena's hair was sticking out in about fifteen directions, and her eyes were all small and puffy from crying. So this was what girls looked like in the morning. I had never seen one, not up close." 

"Darkness can't drive out darkness only light can do that, Hate can't drive out hate only love can do that." 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire